Monday, May 19, 2014

Won't you be my Neighbor: 'Neighbors' Kicks off the Summer Wildly






Imagine living next to a Frat house... I can tell you right now that after conquering my first year of college in a crappy dorm next to Frat Land; it ain't pretty. Well, if guys like Zac Effron paraded their sexy bods around my dorm you could best believe things would be a lot different.



 After laughing my balls off to Seth Rogen's summer comedy 'Neighbors'; nostalgia of wall-shaking parties, the smell of vomit in the morning and mysterious rotting watermelons floods my brainwaves.


 I think I miss College already… psych. Let’s break down this mind explosion.


 First time parents, Mac Radner (Seth Rogen) and Kelly Radner (Rose Byrne) have just settled into the crappy phase of life where BOOM comes the house and then POW comes the baby. Barely getting enough beauty sleep as it is; an unexpected yet very sexy surprise, Teddy Sanders (Zac Efron) moves in next door with his fellow Frat brothers as they wreck shop with non-stop parties and typical Frat festivities.


 Bound to rid of the noisy Frat-tastrophe, Mac and Kelly put their game faces on to tackle pretty-boy Teddy, bros-before-hoes buddy Pete (Dave Franco) and gang as things get heated between the new neighbors. Noise complaints, damage of property and even an intense inside job accompany the crazy couple’s mission to reclaim their quaint neighborhood.



 Highlights include *drum roll* Zac Efron’s killer body! I was never a groupie for Efron in High school Musical but he sure was a sight to see in this film.





  Yeah. I added a picture of that beautiful specimen. You’re welcome.


  Won’t you please, won’t you please, PLEASE won’t you be my neighbor?!!!
                                                                                             (Courtesy of O.G Mister Roger’s)


 Some of the films die-hard comedic moments include replacing air bags for seat cushions, a wild HIV scare with an infant and an intense fight between Efron and Rogen; similar in comedic flare as the show down between James Franco, Danny Mcbride and Rogen in Pineapple Express. It’s incredibly epic. Believe me.


 Rogen and Efron make an amazing duo as their hiliarious feud throughout the film reminds me of 21 Jump Street clowns; Channing Tat-yum and Jonah Hill. It’s incredibly noticeable in the concluding scene where Efron and Rogen pose outside a local Abercrombie & Fitch to show off their goodies.


Was it Hot or Nah?


 Go see for yourself sometime this week. Its worth it brah!


 On a scale of 1-10, I give ‘Neighbors a big ole’ 8 for thoroughly and perversely entertaining me!



 Here’s a trailer for those who are lame like me and are always out of the loop about new movies:


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Spring Television series are you most amped about?